He wrote more than 150 Clifford titles and 129 million copies of Norman Bridwell's books
are in print.
Click the BOOK to access Clifford's Homepage
Springville School Library Rules
1. Follow oral and written directions in the Library and Computer Lab.
2. Show respect to each other and school property.
3. Go to your assigned seat and stay in your own space.
4. Use Library print and online materials responsibly.
5. You need permission to be out of your seat.
6. If you have an emergency situation, inform the Library staff or
the Computer Lab staff. A hallway pass to the restroom, school office,
classroom, nurse's office, or Guidance Counselor will be issued.
7. No candy or gum is to be comsumed during the time in
the Library or Computer Lab.
The motto of the Springville Library is: "Lower your voice and raise your mind"
All students voices should be:
Level 1: very soft whispering while at the book shelves.
Level 2: a soft voice only a partner could hear or others at your Library table.