Literature Talks Questionnaires are available at all the Library Tables.
This should encourage the students to share their own viewpoints with other classmates.
1. What do you think are the high points of interest within the book you read?
2. What is your overall feeling after reading the book?
3. What is your overall opinion of the book? Would you encourage someone
else to read it? Why or Why not?
4. What events from the book reminded you of your own life? Describe
5. How would you rate this book on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the
highest rating? Explain the reason(s) for your rating.
6. What changes would you make if you were the author of this book/?
Where would you include fewer details? More details?
7. How might this book influence your life?
8. In what ways is this book similar /diferent to what you usually read?
9. If you were asked to advertise this book, what would you say or show in the display?
10. If you owned a bookstore, would you stock this book?
If so, how would you promote the sale of it to your customers?